GI4Housing. GIS in Housing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flood risk solutions for Housing Associations

Go down

Flood risk solutions for Housing Associations Empty Flood risk solutions for Housing Associations

Post by Paul Drury Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Hi everyone, it was great to meet many of you at the recent GI4Housing Seminar!
The presentation which I gave at the seminar was about how to manage flood risk in housing, and it showcased some of the spatial data and consultancy services which Ambiental can provide. I have written up the main points of my talk into a feature which you can now read under this link: Flood risk solutions for Housing Associations.
Anyone who missed the seminar can read the article to find out more about flooding. I have also included a link at the end of the article to download the presentation slides, which contain useful info and links to further resources. Feel free to share this with anyone else you feel might be interested. And don't forget that Ambiental can offer you a free, no obligation trial of our FloodScore online flood risk checking tool. Simply contact me to arrange your trial, my email address is included at the end of the presentation slides. I look forward to supporting the GI4Housing community in the future and assisting with protecting lives and property from flooding!
Thanks, Paul Drury - GIS & Data Manager, Ambiental.

Paul Drury

Back to top Go down

Flood risk solutions for Housing Associations Empty Re: Flood risk solutions for Housing Associations

Post by Paul Drury Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi again, further to my previous message about flooding I thought GI4Housing members may be interested to view this guide produced by the National Housing Federation. It provides a 'Flooding Toolkit' of information. It was produced a few years ago but the contents still seem relevant and useful. Should you need support with actioning any of the guidance provided then Ambiental will be happy to help.
Download Link: NFA Flooding Toolkit
Best regards, Paul
paul.drury@ambiental.co.uk

Paul Drury

Back to top Go down