GI4Housing. GIS in Housing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Case Studies for GIS in Housing

3 posters

Go down

General Case Studies for GIS in Housing Empty General Case Studies for GIS in Housing

Post by Andy Bradley Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Below you'll find some published case studies and best guess at year of publication

Orbit (2016)

Sovereign Housing (2015?)

Aster Group (2012?)

Green Square (2011?)

Saxon Weald (2010?)

Please post any others and i'll add them to the list

Last edited by Andy Bradley on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Andy Bradley

Back to top Go down

General Case Studies for GIS in Housing Empty Re: General Case Studies for GIS in Housing

Post by Steve Litchfield Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:11 am

Hi Andy,

Some good case studies there. Unfortunately the link to the Aster Group one doesn't work for me. I get the old error 404 page not found message, but the rest work fine.

I do have a link to Orbit's latest although I'm getting a message saying 'New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.'

So you'll have to add the www prefix to the following url which is more of a press release than a case study, hopefully it will be of some use: cadcorp.com/news-events/orbit-rolls-out-gis-mapping-system-for-housing-management

Steve

Steve Litchfield

Back to top Go down

General Case Studies for GIS in Housing Empty Re: General Case Studies for GIS in Housing

Post by Andy Bradley Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:24 am

Great thanks Steve - The Aster one must have changed over the weekend, i've updated it to use a different URL and looks ok

I've added the Orbit one an hopefully we can get a few more from the others

thanks!

Andy Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Litchfield Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:28 am

Cheers Andy,
Aster's link now working.

Steve Litchfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Bailey Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi, we have two new case studies coming out soon .

When released I will advise.

Do you want links or documents?

Ian
Esri UK

Ian Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Bradley Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:10 am

Hi Ian

Links are best as this site has very limited upload capabilities. I look forward to seeing the new case studies

Andy Bradley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down